Re-installed MacOS, can't activate Parallels

TimM7

Bit poster
I upgraded to Paralells 12, but had to re-install macOS Sierra for an unrelated issue. Now, after re-installing Parallels, when I sign into by Parallels account, it says I have a subscription, but no products available. I installed a trial version of Parallels, but can't activate it as I don't have the original activation key anymore due to the MacOS rebuild. I do have a receipt of purchase of a subscription. Any help?

Tim
 
I upgraded to Paralells 12, but had to re-install macOS Sierra for an unrelated issue. Now, after re-installing Parallels, when I sign into by Parallels account, it says I have a subscription, but no products available. I installed a trial version of Parallels, but can't activate it as I don't have the original activation key anymore due to the MacOS rebuild. I do have a receipt of purchase of a subscription. Any help?

Tim
Hello TimM7, we have sent you a private message please check and reply back to us.
 
Back
Top