Hello all,
I am a have migrated from MAC OSX 10.4 towards 10.6. on an early version iMAC (Intel CPU). I was running PAR DESKTOP 2.5 on MACOSX 10.4.
Hereby my question :
Will I be able to import/re-use the existing virtual machines created under PAR DESKTOP V2.5 ? If so, what is the procedure or eventual other considerations to take into account. I have read this should be the case going from PAR DESKTOP 3 to PAR DESKTOP 7. Will this also be the case going from V2.5 to V7 ?
Thanks in advance for a quick reply.
Kind regards,
Jozef Zasada
I am a have migrated from MAC OSX 10.4 towards 10.6. on an early version iMAC (Intel CPU). I was running PAR DESKTOP 2.5 on MACOSX 10.4.
Hereby my question :
Will I be able to import/re-use the existing virtual machines created under PAR DESKTOP V2.5 ? If so, what is the procedure or eventual other considerations to take into account. I have read this should be the case going from PAR DESKTOP 3 to PAR DESKTOP 7. Will this also be the case going from V2.5 to V7 ?
Thanks in advance for a quick reply.
Kind regards,
Jozef Zasada