Reclaim Disk with error "PRL_ERR_IT_CANT_OPEN_IMAGE"

JosephY7

Bit poster
I'm using Parallels Desktop 16 where Windows 10 is running on this VM. After I shutdown the Windows 10 and tried to do a disk space reclaim for 25GB from Parallels, Parallels returned with this error and couldn't go further to reclaim the disk space. Anyone encountered this before ? Any suggested way to get around this error ? My Mac is really running out of disk space ....
 
I'm using Parallels Desktop 16 where Windows 10 is running on this VM. After I shutdown the Windows 10 and tried to do a disk space reclaim for 25GB from Parallels, Parallels returned with this error and couldn't go further to reclaim the disk space. Anyone encountered this before ? Any suggested way to get around this error ? My Mac is really running out of disk space ....
Let us know how much free space you have on the Mac.
 
Back
Top