Hello,
I have snow leopard and Parallels 5. The C drive in windows 7 says it is 64 GB even though the actually file usage space is only 7GB. I want to decrease the VHD space to 10 GB and have the other space revert back to freespace for the Mac OS.
I have already tried to "compress" with no change in size.
I tried using the "image tool" and my VHD is not in separate pieces and the tool only allows you to increase the size.
How do you decrease?
Can I simply remove the windows 7 VHD and then reinstall a new VHD?
Please help, why is this so complicated?????
I have snow leopard and Parallels 5. The C drive in windows 7 says it is 64 GB even though the actually file usage space is only 7GB. I want to decrease the VHD space to 10 GB and have the other space revert back to freespace for the Mac OS.
I have already tried to "compress" with no change in size.
I tried using the "image tool" and my VHD is not in separate pieces and the tool only allows you to increase the size.
How do you decrease?
Can I simply remove the windows 7 VHD and then reinstall a new VHD?
Please help, why is this so complicated?????