Refund Request for auto renew

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by HonghongS, Aug 18, 2020.

1. HonghongS

HonghongS Bit poster

Hello, I recently realized that my annual subscription was automatically renewed, and I would like to request a refund for my subscription. I have not used the product for several months now and no longer have a need for it. I have included the information for this purchase below. Thank you very much!

upload_2020-8-19_18-1-59.png

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the renewal order.

3. HonghongS

HonghongS Bit poster

Thank you so much! How long is the process?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

It will take 5-7 business days to reflect in your account.

5. APK1

APK1 Bit poster

Hi there, I have the same issue as the post title related to the automatic subscription renewal; I haven't used the software in long time.
    I've sent you an email as well asking for the procedure of refund.
    Thanks for letting me know on how to proceed.
    TIA

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference number to assist you further.

7. KP_2

KP_2 Bit poster

Hello same issue as above. I was charged for an auto renewal yesterday even though I have not been using the service. Kindly turn of auto-renewal on my account and issue a refund. Billing reference information is attached. Please email me if any further information is needed.

Attached Files:

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated a refund for your unwanted auto renewal. The amount will reflect in your account within 5-7 business days. As we have refunded for your renewal, the license key will be canceled automatically.

9. NicolasG11

NicolasG11 Bit poster

Hello I also face the same issue as above.
    I was charged for an auto renewal for two years even though I have not been using the service and did not know it was activated... I now turned off auto-renewal on my account but I would kindly ask you for a refund, at least for the subscription that just has been renewed. Here's the informations you might need and do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else !

Attached Files:

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have initiated the refund for your autorenewal of Parallels Desktop for Mac, the amount will reflect in your account in 5 to 7 Business days. Thanks.

11. JackV5

JackV5 Bit poster

I renewed my subscription. I am on a new computer and have tried to activate with no luck. I have looked at possible ways to deal with it and it is not worth the time.

Please refund and cancel immediately.

Cleverbridge reference number

To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when you contact us.

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to and follow the steps to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition. Thanks.

13. I need to make sure my subscription does NOT auto renew. None of the links provided work well as I am sure you are making it very difficult to cancel this product. PLEASE make sure my subscription is cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2022
  14. PoppyS1

PoppyS1 Bit poster

Hello I am having same issue as the people above.
    I was charged for an auto renewal today even though I have not been using the service and when i went to cancel the auto renewal two days ago it said i had no active subscriptions. I have now turned off auto-renewal but I ask to get a refund as it would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

15. GeneralV

GeneralV Bit poster

Hello, I also recently realized that my annual subscription was automatically renewed, and I would like to request a refund for my subscription. I have not used the product for several months now and no longer have a need for it. I have included the information for this purchase below. Thank you very much!

16. GeneralV

GeneralV Bit poster

Hello, I have also recently realized that my annual subscription was automatically renewed, and I would like to request a refund for my subscription. I have not used the product for several months now and no longer have a need for it. I have included the information for this purchase below. Thank you very much!