I download the most recent (4.0.3540.209168), and even a previous, build. I run and it gets up to the install step, which it instantly skips over and asks me to restart. I hit restart and I get the aforementioned error message: "Parallels desktop 4.0 for mac was not correctly installed." Then nothing happens, and nothing is installed.
I saw the page for this problem on this site, and it said to have to firewall allow all connections. Mine has always been on that setting, so that is not the correct answer.
I do run little snitch, but even with THAT disabled, it still doesn't install.
Please help? I'd like to use this program but if it refuses to even install the initial program then I have no choice than to go with other options.
I saw the page for this problem on this site, and it said to have to firewall allow all connections. Mine has always been on that setting, so that is not the correct answer.
I do run little snitch, but even with THAT disabled, it still doesn't install.
Please help? I'd like to use this program but if it refuses to even install the initial program then I have no choice than to go with other options.