register from app fails

AshishN

Bit poster
I am not able to login from register screen from the application. I have registered on the website but read somewhere that login from application is required for updates etc.

Get error 'check internet connection' even though internet is working fine. I have Little Snitch installed not getting alert to allow/deny network connection. I allowed all when i installed the application first time.

Pls help

Cheers,
Ashish
 
Hi Ashish,

In order to check for updates:
Select your vm>go to the drop down menu Parallels>Check for updates...
screen-capture-22.jpg

If your product is registered and activated the program will check for updates.

When you say you have registered on the website do you mean that your created an account?
You should be able to check is you have registered your product several ways:
1) From the same menu as above>About Parallels Desktop
screen-capture-23.jpg
2. Same menu again>you can check Activate Product

3. Same menu> Register Product
This option will tell you if you have registered your product.
4 You can also log into Parallels.com and check your Registered/Activated products under your account.

About the error "check internet Connection" have you installed Parallels tools?
kat
 
Back
Top