Registered key with wrong account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by OlaA, May 30, 2016.

1. OlaA

OlaA Bit poster

I accidentally connected my work regkey with the trial account I made at home.
    How can I fix this? I would of course like the key to be connected to my work email.

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Best Answer
    We see there is a license with two host limit under your business account.

3. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi, please provide us with your license keys in private messages.

4. ShawnB2

ShawnB2 Bit poster

I added two license subscriptions to my personal account by accident. Was meaning to use my business account. Can you help me also?

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Best Answer
    We see there is a license with two host limit under your business account.

6. TexasBammaW

TexasBammaW Bit poster

I know I'm very late to this, but I had something similar happen to me. I had just bought Parallels 13 and was trying to download and connect it to my new account but, instead Parallels decided to load up an old trial account I had from a few years ago and I accidentally entered my License key under that account and I don't know what to do. I don't remember the password to the account and I'm just confused by the whole situation. Can you guys help me?

7. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @TexasBammaW , have you tried resetting the password for your old account?

8. ChristopherJ5

ChristopherJ5 Bit poster

Awesome Thanks!

9. TexasBammaW

TexasBammaW Bit poster

If I can pull that off will you guys be able to take the License key off of there so I can use it for this account? I bought the student version so I assume that it needs to be under a university email to work, and this is the account registered with one.

10. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @TexasBammaW , if you are able to login to your current account , you can move the license key to another account by following the steps suggested in this article . If you are unable to do it, please let us know we will help you out.