How can I hide the login screen on application launch, and get passed the account information update screen?
The registration window keeps showing up every time I launch Parallels 7 (latest downloadable version).
1. Launch parallels desktop for Mac.
2. "Register Parallels Desktop" screen.
3. I type in my email and password to "Log into an existing account."
4. It suggests for me to change my password, but I don't want to change my password. Register Parallels Desktop -- name, email, "change password", "confirm", go back or next.
5. I type in my old password because I don't want to change it. Then I hit next.
6. Screen for address, and primary use (Other), home, Register. "This key is already registered to your account. Changes to your account information have been applied."
The registration window keeps showing up every time I launch Parallels 7 (latest downloadable version).
1. Launch parallels desktop for Mac.
2. "Register Parallels Desktop" screen.
3. I type in my email and password to "Log into an existing account."
4. It suggests for me to change my password, but I don't want to change my password. Register Parallels Desktop -- name, email, "change password", "confirm", go back or next.
5. I type in my old password because I don't want to change it. Then I hit next.
6. Screen for address, and primary use (Other), home, Register. "This key is already registered to your account. Changes to your account information have been applied."