I don't really see a need to upgrade to Parallels 6 when 3 has always worked just fine for me. I don't use it every day, so I'm good with the older version.
I went to parallels.com and found my activation key, but I don't know how to reinstall parallels on my new hard drive. I also still have Tiger, but I do plan to upgrade (finally) to Snow Leopard. Would it be better to install parallels before or after I upgrade the OS?
I know the minute I buy Snow Leopard a new OS will be released. lol.
I went to parallels.com and found my activation key, but I don't know how to reinstall parallels on my new hard drive. I also still have Tiger, but I do plan to upgrade (finally) to Snow Leopard. Would it be better to install parallels before or after I upgrade the OS?
I know the minute I buy Snow Leopard a new OS will be released. lol.