Hello,
I had a problem with my old Windows 10 and reinstalled the Windows 10 as a new virtual machine since there is no other way.
However, there is an issue about Windows Activation because I have upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7.
So, I need to reinstall Windows 10 to same virtual machine that installed my old Windows 10.
I have tried using DISM and Reset this PC at Settings, none of them working.
Anyone knows how to reinstall it?
I had a problem with my old Windows 10 and reinstalled the Windows 10 as a new virtual machine since there is no other way.
However, there is an issue about Windows Activation because I have upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7.
So, I need to reinstall Windows 10 to same virtual machine that installed my old Windows 10.
I have tried using DISM and Reset this PC at Settings, none of them working.
Anyone knows how to reinstall it?