My present boot camp (50 Gb) is becoming too small (1.6 Gb left) so I would to increase the size of my boot camp
I have several question in this regard
Is there anywhere I could get instructions how to do this?
Will I need to reinstall Parallels
What would be the biggest size of Boot Camp that I could have my present HD has 472 Gb free
I am planning to do a restore from my External HD to reinstall the files in my present Boot Camp
Any recommendation will be appreciated
I have several question in this regard
Is there anywhere I could get instructions how to do this?
Will I need to reinstall Parallels
What would be the biggest size of Boot Camp that I could have my present HD has 472 Gb free
I am planning to do a restore from my External HD to reinstall the files in my present Boot Camp
Any recommendation will be appreciated