Hi all,
I was wondering if it was possible to remove the context menu options that Parallels adds under "Open With"?
For example, I received a Word document in Mail and when I right-click the document, go to "Open with", I see the option "WordPad MFC Application". Which (of course) was added by Parallels. I was simply wondering if it was possible to not have these appear? I really don't need them, nor want them in the context menus.
Cheers,
Diego
I was wondering if it was possible to remove the context menu options that Parallels adds under "Open With"?
For example, I received a Word document in Mail and when I right-click the document, go to "Open with", I see the option "WordPad MFC Application". Which (of course) was added by Parallels. I was simply wondering if it was possible to not have these appear? I really don't need them, nor want them in the context menus.
Cheers,
Diego