Remove Windows Apps from OS X Lion Launchpad

Emulatelepath

Junior Member
Hi, I am using the new OS X Lion with its Launchpad application launcher. Unfortunately Parallels has cluttered this up with 4 screens worth of Windows applications.

I want the option to not show any Windows applications in my Lion Launchpad. How can I achieve this?
 
i would like the same, everytime i launch parallels in lion, i have to goto the applications folder and delete the windows 7 apps folder. gets pretty annoying. i assume there will be an update sometime today or this week since lion most likely hits the app store today.

thanks.
 
Hello all,

Please update to build 12094 (already available as update - Parallels Desktop->Check for Updates). We address this problem in this build.
 
Thanks Palmzealot, you are good!

I was using the version 7 Beta and uninstalled it, however all these programs were still showing in the launchpad even when Parallels 7 Beta (latest) was no longer in my mac.
 
Back
Top