I think I have version 4, hard to say because any attempt to run desktop, yields the following error: prl_client_app quit unexpectedly.Creation Date on "Parallels Desktop.app" is Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:07 PM
I simply want to uninstall. The directions at http://kb.parallels.com/en/5714 , says:
"4. Launch the Uninstall Parallels Desktop application (you can find it on the Parallels Desktop CD or in the downloaded Parallels Desktop DMG package) and follow the on-screen instructions. Please note that Parallels Uninstaller does not remove virtual machines from your Macintosh hard disk. It is important to use the Uninstaller of the Parallels Desktop version currently installed or newer."
However, I don't have the CD. So, am stuck. I tried this several times, last year, and gave up!
I simply want to uninstall. The directions at http://kb.parallels.com/en/5714 , says:
"4. Launch the Uninstall Parallels Desktop application (you can find it on the Parallels Desktop CD or in the downloaded Parallels Desktop DMG package) and follow the on-screen instructions. Please note that Parallels Uninstaller does not remove virtual machines from your Macintosh hard disk. It is important to use the Uninstaller of the Parallels Desktop version currently installed or newer."
However, I don't have the CD. So, am stuck. I tried this several times, last year, and gave up!