Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello nealt, May I know the mac OS version you have now? Kindly start the Parallels Desktop 13 and generate a Technical Report ID (refer to http://bit.ly/1lUhbwK for assistance) while the issue occurs/the error message is being displayed (very important) and reply with the report ID number.Why do I get this message when I open Parallels Desktop 13? It then takes about 5 minutes to do this. It happens every time I open Parallels desktop.
How can I prevent this?
Let us know if you have two hard disks. Have you installed macOS X on one and have User accounts on another?Why do I get this message when I open Parallels Desktop 13? It then takes about 5 minutes to do this. It happens every time I open Parallels desktop.
How can I prevent this?
Will you be able to move the user accounts to the same drive where macOS X is installed?Yes I have many hard disks. I have installed mac os on one and user accounts on another. I also have backups of these disks.
OS 10.11.6.
Hello nealt, Is it asking for Mac Administrator password on each startup?No. The macOS X drive is a 256 gb SSD drive and does not have enough room for the user account. I should mention that the virtual machine is installed on a third drive.
This issue is already reported to the development. You can downgrade to Parallels Desktop 13.2.0 and check.Yes.
Hello nealt! You are right, This issue has already reported to our development team and it will be fixed in the upcoming Parallels Desktop 14 updates. As a temporary workaround please downgrade to the previous update build from this linkVersion Parallels Desktop 13.2.0 does not seem to have these issues.
You do not want to upgrade to PD 14, kindly install Parallels Desktop 13 previous build from this link to fix the issue.An upgrade to v 14 would cost me $49.95. This is more than I want to spend for a bug fix. I don't use Parallels enough to justify the cost.