Reorder Control Center

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PragmaticPraxis, Jan 2, 2020.

1. PragmaticPraxis

PragmaticPraxis Bit poster

Can anyone clue me in to how to make a reorder stick. I can drag and drop a VM in Control Center, but the VM just snaps back to the shit order Parallels puts things in. I call it a shit order because there seems to be no login to it. It's not purely the order of creation, but it seems to be mostly order of creation. Some just deviate from that. Makes no sense. And what I want is MY order. The fact that I CAN drag and drop suggests this is possible, and all I need is perhaps a control key. Of course the proper UIX would be that is fact @$#ing works, so perhaps I have a permissions issue somewhere keeping it from sticking? I have "installed" Parallels from Time Machine backup to new machines over the years, and upgraded Paralles multiple times, so perhaps the Parallels install is just corrupt at this point. FWIW, I am still in PD14 as iMac Pro performance is STILL such shit from what I hear that I won't upgrade. Paid for a high end machine, paid for PD15 "Pro that isn't pro because Parallels sucks", and STILL Parallels can't be bothered to deliver anything but a joke. Yeah, color me frustrated as hell with Parallels as a company. Sigh. Sorry for the rant.

2. EEMBEE

EEMBEE Bit poster