Just released update for V2.5, still does not fix the problem for recurring updates of the same files from MS.
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=10934&highlight=repeated+updates
This thread clearly indicates that it is a known problem, and that Mike@Parallels informed everyone that this will be fixed in the "next" update.
Well, not really.
If it is fixed on new version 3.0, then clearly there is a fix. I do not plan to upgrade to the V3.0 so I really would like to have the problem corrected. I've read you can turn the update off on MS side for these two updates, but that is not a real fix...
Thanks.
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=10934&highlight=repeated+updates
This thread clearly indicates that it is a known problem, and that Mike@Parallels informed everyone that this will be fixed in the "next" update.
Well, not really.
If it is fixed on new version 3.0, then clearly there is a fix. I do not plan to upgrade to the V3.0 so I really would like to have the problem corrected. I've read you can turn the update off on MS side for these two updates, but that is not a real fix...
Thanks.