Request to reset activation count - OpenCore EFI regenerates serial number

tz1983715

Bit poster
Hello,

I'm using Parallels Desktop Standard Edition (personal license) on a Hackintosh built with OpenCore. Every time I update the system and re-write the EFI, the Mac serial number changes, which causes Parallels to treat it as a new activation. I've installed/reinstalled macOS about 5 times, and now I've reached the activation limit.

The error message says: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

I checked my account dashboard at my.parallels.com, but there is no list of activated devices/computers shown for the Standard Edition, so I cannot manually deactivate the old ones.

Could you please help reset the activation count on my license? I only need to run Parallels Desktop on this one machine.

Thank you very much!
 
Bumping this thread - still waiting for assistance. Could someone from Parallels support please help reset my activation count? Thank you.
 
Hi @Adarsh Jeetun, could you please take a look at this request? I also sent you a direct message on Sep 22. My Parallels Desktop subscription (account tz1983715) has reached its activation limit. The Standard Edition dashboard doesn't show registered devices, so I cannot deactivate the old entries myself. Please help reset the activation count. Thank you!
 
Back
Top