Resend a license

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by VitalyC, Oct 17, 2021.

1. VitalyC

VitalyC Bit poster

Hello, dear colleagues.

I bought a license a couple of months ago, but lost a password to my account. I also found that my e-mail server didn't work well and I fixed yesterday.

Is it possible to ask to resend a bought license? I didn't get an e-mail with the license because of e-mail server problems.

Thanks for support!

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please drop your registered email address in private message so that we can check and help you out. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. VitalyC

VitalyC Bit poster

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2021
  4. VitalyC

VitalyC Bit poster

I'm sorry, but I have no option of private messaging in the post and in the profile of DebasmitaM@Parallels. How to reply personally :)

5. Hello, we've checked your email vc@n**i***g.com but unfortunately didn't find any license key associated with it.
    Just sent you a private message, please check your inbox and reply us back.

6. VitalyC

VitalyC Bit poster

Good evening. Please, finish our dialog in private messages or e-mail me that you're not going to restore my license. If I get a refuse, I just recall my bank payment and wish you good luck. I paid license 3 months ago and didn't get it.

7. Hi,
    please check your inbox for more information.
    We've also replied you via the Facebook.

8. VitalyC

VitalyC Bit poster

Thanks, Maria. I've got and installed my license. The topic could be closed.