Resizing partition

JulienM2

Bit poster
Hi
I'm using Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac Pro Edition.
I'd like to resize the Windows partition but it fails.

When I first installed it a few months ago, I did not use an existing Boot Camp, I just downloaded Windows 10 via Parallels.
Here are the screenshots of what happens when I try to resize my partition.

Thanks for your help !
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi, thanks for you rapid answer. Unfortunately, even if I uncheck EFI Boot, it doesn't change anything.
I never have access to a cursor to resize my partition...
Any idea ?
Thanks !!
Julien
 
JulienM2, as I see on your pictures you are using Bootcamp partition as a source disk for your VM. You can not resize it inside Parallels Desktop.

P.S. Please check back EFI Boot.
 
Back
Top