resolution settings coherence mode parallels 8 and windows 7

DarioParigi

Bit poster
dear all,
I have an issue with resolution settings in parallels 8 with windows. I suddenly started to have such issue when I first upgraded from parallels 7. In coherence mode the windows have some weird behaviour, displaying a grey background and not really following the actual frame of the window. I attach few pictures of the issue of a window displaying in coherence mode..

I really hope that somebody of you have a solution because I can´t work effectively with parallels anymore..
Thank you and best regards,
Dario
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2012-11-27 at 1.02.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-27 at 1.02.27 AM.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2012-11-27 at 1.02.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-27 at 1.02.40 AM.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 12
forgot to mention: macbook pro with retina display

Also, I attach more self-explanatory pictures of the phenomena..
the two screenshots shows two windows opened in coherence mode, and dragged around.
The contour of the window does not match and does not follow the contour (grey), created by parallels.
Really hope that anybody is aware of the problem and can suggest a solution. ...
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 1.16.18 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 1.16.18 AM.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 1.16.28 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 1.16.28 AM.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hello!
Please generate Problem Report (from system menu Help->Report a Problem) and post it's ID here. We'll investigate this problem.
 
A problem report with the ID number 20085867 has been sent to Parallels to help us improve the product. Thank you for your feedback.
 
To me it worked fine until I decided to upgrade to parallels 8.
Then I started to have issues of resolution (programs does not scale nicely anymore), and the off-centered windows in coherence mode.
Now even downgrading to parallels 7 the problem persist.
Therefore I upgraded to parallels 8 again.
I hope this can be solved soon. It makes the product not usable anymore.
Regards,
Dario
 
Back
Top