My Mac has got horrendously slow over a period of time and it's now time to bite the bullet and rebuild it from scratch with a clean new build.
I seem to have lost / deleted the install files for Parallels so can I simply restore my Parallels environment in its entirety from my Time Machine backup? I particularly don't want to have to reinstall the Windows XP image I'm still running to support some ancient programs I rely on that don't work on anything later!
Any advice as to how to achieve this would be most welcome.
I seem to have lost / deleted the install files for Parallels so can I simply restore my Parallels environment in its entirety from my Time Machine backup? I particularly don't want to have to reinstall the Windows XP image I'm still running to support some ancient programs I rely on that don't work on anything later!
Any advice as to how to achieve this would be most welcome.