Right-hand toolbar not showing

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by LucienD, Feb 27, 2020.

1. LucienD

LucienD Bit poster

Hi all,
    All manuals and instruction videos mention the toolbox/bar that should be visible on the right-hand side in Parallels Access - or slide into view when swiping from the right-hand side. However I can not see or slide-into-view this toolbar at all on my 12.9" 2018 iPad (running the latest version of iOS 13 and a freshly downloaded Access app).
    Is there something I'm missing??
    Alternatively, how can I get to my Mac's desktop when I'm in an app?

Thanks in advance!
    Lucien.

2. Hi Lucien,
    please check this KB article for more info about using Parallels Access for connecting to you Mac.
    After connecting from iPad to Mac please check the right-hand panel and let us know how does it work.
    Also ping us it it's not that case.

3. LeticiaM1

LeticiaM1 Junior Member

There are a lot of changes to keep track of in iOS 13, so you're bound to have missed something. Top of the list is the new "Sign in with Apple" option which provides a single-sign-on that uses your Apple ID without giving away unnecessary personal information. It's like Sign in with Facebook or Sign in with Google, except it's more privacy-focused than these services. For example, you can choose to share an anonymous, disposable email address with each service you sign into. Emails sent to that address will be forwarded to your primary email address, but the service won't learn your real email address.

Open up the App Store, and you'll see a new tab for Apple Arcade. The new subscription gaming service costs $4.99 per month with a free month-long trial, and will eventually provide access to "100+" games to download and enjoy. The service is well-priced, the games are of high quality, and there are no microtransactions or free-to-play economies allowed.

There's a lot to love about iOS 13. Check out the full list of new features and changes in Apple's latest update.
    make your Pendrive bootable with linux OS use https://rufus.cc

4. DavidS81

DavidS81 Bit poster

I have the same difficulty as the OP. No toolbar is visible or swipeable on my iPad.

I reviewed that KB article and see nothing there about how to access a toolbar that is completely missing (and not just visible).