Hi
I'm a newbie of Mac OS and Parallels.
I'm trying, without success, to understand how to make run a website, hosting in the Mac Side, with IIS of the the Guest Os (WinxpPro).
Connecting URL http://localhost:80 - Internet Explorer displays:
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
IIS config:
tab "WebSite"
> TCP Port: 80
tab "Home Directory"
> check on "A share located on another computer"
>Network Directory:" \\.Psf\.Home\..." the UNC path of sharing folder
>Connect as "Administrator" pass: ""
tab "Directory Security"
>"Anonymus access and authentication control"
>>"Edit"
>> check on "Anonymous access"
>> User name:" Administrator pass:""
-------
Thanks in advance
FiloJoy
I'm a newbie of Mac OS and Parallels.
I'm trying, without success, to understand how to make run a website, hosting in the Mac Side, with IIS of the the Guest Os (WinxpPro).
Connecting URL http://localhost:80 - Internet Explorer displays:
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
IIS config:
tab "WebSite"
> TCP Port: 80
tab "Home Directory"
> check on "A share located on another computer"
>Network Directory:" \\.Psf\.Home\..." the UNC path of sharing folder
>Connect as "Administrator" pass: ""
tab "Directory Security"
>"Anonymus access and authentication control"
>>"Edit"
>> check on "Anonymous access"
>> User name:" Administrator pass:""
-------
Thanks in advance
FiloJoy