Run different versions of Parallels on same computer?

Mick536

Junior Member
Hi All -

I need to resurrect a Windows 98 machine. Reviewing the forum, Parallels support for that stopped with v3, and I've moved on to v6. I can get a v3 on eBay.

Can I run them together on the same computer? If so, what are the tricks and concerns?

Thanks,
Mick
 
Hi All -

I need to resurrect a Windows 98 machine. Reviewing the forum, Parallels support for that stopped with v3, and I've moved on to v6. I can get a v3 on eBay.

Can I run them together on the same computer? If so, what are the tricks and concerns?

Thanks,
Mick

Unfortunately, it is not so easy to make it both running. I don't work with this functionality of PD, but according to the forum, there are tricks that can make Win98 work on PD6:

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=107291

PS: I know nothing about this and can't help with anything except that link
 
Back
Top