Run PD8 in full screen on secondary monitor

Rickard

Bit poster
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get PD8 to run full screen on my secondary monitor. If I drag the PD8 window over to the secondary monitor and then switch to full screen, it jumps back to my primary monitor and goes full screen there instead. I've tried it with "Use Mac OS X Full Screen" enabled and disabled. Doesn't make a difference.

Anyone?

Cheers,
Rickard
 
Same problem

I have the same problem as Rickard, but only on one of the two external monitors I use. I also want to run Windows in full screen (not coherence) on a second monitor.

It works if the dialog appears "Do you wish to show a presentation in Parallels?" I click yes, and it works as desired. If that dialog does not appear, I can't run full screen on the 2nd monitor.
 
Back
Top