Run Time Error 380

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by EdmundF, Mar 30, 2017.

1. EdmundF

EdmundF Bit poster

I have a Visual Basic program that runs fine on a regular Windows 7 machine, but always crashes when running in Windows 10 in Parallels 11.2.2 on a Mac with Sierra. The crash occurs when selecting an output report. The error is "Run Time Error 380 Invalid Property Value". The only other clue is an error encountered when installing the program, something like "error registering TEMPMGR.DLL", although after ignoring the error the program appeared to install OK. The TEMPMGR error does not occur when installing on a regular Windows machine.

I've corresponded with the author of the program who was of no help. I realize it's a long shot but I wondered if anyone had any ideas that might make this program work in Parallels.

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @EdmundF, this issue might occur due to the format for the particular FRx Building Block has become corrupt. This is not related to Parallels Desktop. You can open the Visual Basic Program, on the File menu, click Compact FRx Database and then click Current Spec Set Database. If this does not fix the problem, re-create the FRx building block. If the issue persists, please contact Microsoft and they will help!

3. ChrisJ33

ChrisJ33 Bit poster

How do I fix this. I am using M1 windows 11.
    my internet is fine but not in ms excel

Attached Files: