I'm actually trying to keep some 10.6 software alive...I want it will emulate x86 so i can run Older version of Mac OS X like 10.11 or 10.12
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm actually trying to keep some 10.6 software alive...I want it will emulate x86 so i can run Older version of Mac OS X like 10.11 or 10.12
I agree with what @Gabriel Oliveira said. In my case, I have been working with the same x86 VM over the years and now if I change to the new M1 mac I am not able to use them.UTM, an open source product, can emulate x64 on Apple Silicon.
It's very very disappointing that an expensive product like Parallels cannot do the same.
Hello @GonzaloOI need to work on windows xp, it took almost four years to pay my subscription, but I have not been able to start windows xp at all. That is why I have to walk with two computers now.
I have also imported an Ubuntu 9 distribution visual machine called Metasploitable into UTM. Both of these virtual machines are great for learning Cybersecurity.I have an x86 Debian Linux (covfefe) virtual machine setup for capture the flag in my Cybersecurity classes. There are probably other examples that could be found where it would be useful to have this feature.