Running Into Issues With a Bulk Slack to Teams Migration

KazuyaM2

Bit poster
I'm currently engaged in migrating my Slack workspace to Microsoft Teams and encountered several issues while trying to perform the task in bulk.
I've attempted the manual migration a few times, but it proved to be quite cumbersome to keep track of all channels, messages, direct and group chats, and files. Some conversations are quite straightforward to recreate, but attachments and history pose a challenge.
The trial version of Kernel Slack to Teams Migration tool appeared to be a viable solution to address the issue of bulk messaging and file attachments transfer, yet I'd like to ask more experienced individuals about their migration strategies.
Do you typically migrate workspaces in bulks, and if so, how do you address the issues of user mapping, attachment migration, data duplication, and verification of successful migration?
I'm interested in hearing from people who've undertaken a large-scale project of migrating from Slack to Microsoft Teams.
 
Back
Top