Desktop 5 and windows xp
I recently installed this and it is working fine but
When I make any changes in the parallels tools and then click ok to save them I get an error message.
"The specified path is invalid."
"Specify the correct path to the shared folder and try again"
I have to cancel and am unable to make any changes.
I know how to add a shared folder but this is wanting a specific folder.
What shared folder does it want so I can give it the correct path? Is there a specific file it is looking for to change and if so, where is it located by default?
Thanks for any help on this.
I recently installed this and it is working fine but
When I make any changes in the parallels tools and then click ok to save them I get an error message.
"The specified path is invalid."
"Specify the correct path to the shared folder and try again"
I have to cancel and am unable to make any changes.
I know how to add a shared folder but this is wanting a specific folder.
What shared folder does it want so I can give it the correct path? Is there a specific file it is looking for to change and if so, where is it located by default?
Thanks for any help on this.