deanotrevino
Bit poster
Hi,
I recently installed Parallels with Windows 7 on my MB Pro.
To start with I could save a pdf downloaded from a browser in safari fine, but then it started corrupting all pdf's.
However if I save a pdf downloaded in IE it saves fine....
Anyone know why this is?
Really annoying to have to use IE instead of Safari when I need to save a pdf, as I much prefer Safari.
Thanks in advance,
Dean
I recently installed Parallels with Windows 7 on my MB Pro.
To start with I could save a pdf downloaded from a browser in safari fine, but then it started corrupting all pdf's.
However if I save a pdf downloaded in IE it saves fine....
Anyone know why this is?
Really annoying to have to use IE instead of Safari when I need to save a pdf, as I much prefer Safari.
Thanks in advance,
Dean