screen resolution fix

DavidC6

Member
Not sure of the where, whys or hows, but thank you all for fixing/addressing the issue(?) of retina MBPs not being in full screen on iPads, in Access. I'd gotten where I stopped using Access on my iPad as I hated the format. So, thanks!

David
 
Not sure of the where, whys or hows, but thank you all for fixing/addressing the issue(?) of retina MBPs not being in full screen on iPads, in Access. I'd gotten where I stopped using Access on my iPad as I hated the format. So, thanks!

David
Sounds great ! Feel free to reach us anytime for further assistance, we are here to help.
Thanks.
 
Well not sure what I did, but I'm back to having the black bars (not in full screen) on my iPad. Any idea what setting that is to keep that from happening? My iPad is displaying my desktop like before, black bars across the top and bottom, utilizing only about 2/3 of the screen.
 
Back
Top