Screen resolution WIN10 prevents to agree on WIN 10Terms&Conditions

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by AlexanderR3, Jun 7, 2018.

1. AlexanderR3

AlexanderR3 Bit poster

Hi all,

I'm currently encountering a severe issue after updating my parallels VM 13.3.1 with the latest WIN 10 update:

During the installation of the latest WIN 10 update you are asked to answer/accept some questions or terms/conditions (pls refer to screenshot) . Apparently the screen/font size does not allow to

a) scroll down to the complete end of the page
    b) henceforth the 'accept' button never become active due to a)

May I kindly ask for your support - up to now no config change did help - also resolution change/differen external Screen/etc.

Attached Files:

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @AlexanderR3, please send us a technical data report once you get to this screen and can't scroll. Go to Help > Send Technical Data... Please post the report ID here.

Am I right that you have an existing Windows 10 VM and after Windows installed the latest major update (Spring Creators Update 1803), on a screen where you need to give your consent for processing your personal data (GDPR) - you cannot scroll down and accept the terms?

3. AlexanderR3

AlexanderR3 Bit poster

Dear Dmitry, thanks for the quick reply - Report ID is

Your assumption ist correct - its about the GDPR/ Voice entry options / Crash reports.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  4. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Thank you very much, Alexander. I will make sure our Engineering Team will investigate this one as soon as possible.