I IvanA3 Bit poster May 25, 2017 #1 Some times its necessary for me show what is going on connected Android device, it might be cool if there was such feature inside of Parallels Toolbox
Some times its necessary for me show what is going on connected Android device, it might be cool if there was such feature inside of Parallels Toolbox
Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support May 27, 2017 #2 Hello @IvanA3, are you referring to the Android screen being displayed on the Mac screen, similar to the functionality explained here? Last edited: May 27, 2017
Hello @IvanA3, are you referring to the Android screen being displayed on the Mac screen, similar to the functionality explained here?
I IvanA3 Bit poster May 29, 2017 #3 I'm talking about functionality like https://www.vysor.io, but at least sharing of video from phone, without input
I'm talking about functionality like https://www.vysor.io, but at least sharing of video from phone, without input