Screen Stretched

salamark

Bit poster
I just did an upgrade to the latest version. I have a Macbook Pro 13" (from 2011), but I view it on a 23" screen. Typically, when Parallels comes up, I stretch it out to the full width of the screen and get a lot more room. The icons and everything else stay the same size. It all looks fine.

After the upgrade, when Parallels comes up it only takes up about 70% of the screen width. But when I stretch our the parallels window, i don't gain any room. instead, all of the icons are stretched wide. when I open word, all of the letters are wide. i tried a bunch of different configuration settings, full screen view, etc. nothing has fixed it. i don't want to have to work in a 70% screen size.

thanks!
 
Reinstall Parallels tools. It sounds like the Windows resolution is not changing to the resolution of the external display. Reinstalling the tools should fix this.

Steve
 
Back
Top