I just installed Parallels on my MacBook Air, and when I got to the installing Windows 10 part, for some reason, I went the virtual setup route.
Now, I do not know how to go back to install Windows 10, as every time I start up Parallels, it opens up a command screen and goes no further.
I tried to uninstall Parallels, but after re installing it, it goes back to this command screen on start up.
How can I completely uninstall Parallels, as I am assuming somewhere in my system there are still files of the original Parallels installation that do not allow me to get back to the initial Windows 10 installation process/screen.
I hope this makes sense, thanks!
Now, I do not know how to go back to install Windows 10, as every time I start up Parallels, it opens up a command screen and goes no further.
I tried to uninstall Parallels, but after re installing it, it goes back to this command screen on start up.
How can I completely uninstall Parallels, as I am assuming somewhere in my system there are still files of the original Parallels installation that do not allow me to get back to the initial Windows 10 installation process/screen.
I hope this makes sense, thanks!