Security Confirmation on Login not confirmable anymore...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Martin4Macconnect.de, Jan 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Martin4Macconnect.de

Martin4Macconnect.de Bit poster

Dear Sirs,
    a customer brought us his MacMini. We upgraded his Win7 to Win10 and everything seems to work. He is using still Parallels Desktop 11 on Catalina 10.15.2. We suggested him to upgrade to the latest version of Parallels Desktop to avoid any further problems with WIN10 and Catalina compatibility. The customer wants us to do the update to the latest version now as well.

Now the problem:
    His parallels user email is not in use anymore since a few years, the customer is not able to read out this email anymore (domains are even deleted). When we try to login with his email and passwort to change his details to his new emailaddress, your system wants to let confirm a sort of sequrity-request by mail to allow the login on our computer, same when the customer tries that at home. So, we can not confirm that, as the mail is not in use anymore.

How can we arrange an email-change in his account details without having that 'allow-computer' problem.
    We got his old registered email and passwort and his new email. I suppose the best way would be PM to us to clear things?

kind regards
    Martin
    macconnect.de

2. Hi, we can help you with it.
    Please share with us old email and new one which you would like to use. (Send it via the private message) and then we will transfer all of your customer's key to the new Parallels account and you customer will have an access to it.

Martin4Macconnect.de likes this.
  3. Martin4Macconnect.de

Dear Maria,
    thank you for your quick response! So far this is my first case related to parallels desktop in your forums. Sorry for my inconvenience but how can i private-message you then. I clicked on your name but there was no way to send you a pm. You might write to me and i answer?

kind regards
    Martin
    Macconnect.de

4. I;ve just sent you a pm, please reply on it.

5. Martin4Macconnect.de

Thanks for the great service, it works now! :)
    kind regards
    Martin