Hi there,
Thanks for a good product! I would be happy to have a security feature "Disable USB Ports", so it will disable all USB/Thunderbolt/Firewire/etc. ports and if a device gets connected, it will not work.
Potential use-case: I want to lock my MacBook in an office, and I don't want anyone to plug some malicious USB devices (there was a case when one guy developed a device, which acts as an Ethernet card, macOS were automatically connected to this network, etc...).
Thanks for a good product! I would be happy to have a security feature "Disable USB Ports", so it will disable all USB/Thunderbolt/Firewire/etc. ports and if a device gets connected, it will not work.
Potential use-case: I want to lock my MacBook in an office, and I don't want anyone to plug some malicious USB devices (there was a case when one guy developed a device, which acts as an Ethernet card, macOS were automatically connected to this network, etc...).