Hello,
after update my ubuntu to 22.04 i cant connect to any server. I can start the 2XClient, but when i double click a connection, the client shuts down. I use the latest version 18.3.1 (build 22907)
I get the following message in syslog:
2XClient[15647]: segfault at 38 ip 00007fb6fe900f74 sp 00007ffed0fd1688 error 4 in libc.so.6[7fb6fe891000+195000]
Code: 14 00 e8 ff 1e fa ff 48 8d 0d e8 98 14 00 ba 53 02 00 00 48 8d 35 2a 16 14 00 48 8d 3d 4e 16 14 00 e8 e0 1e fa ff f3 0f 1e fa <8b> 47 10 89 c2 81 e2 7f 01 00 00 90 83 e0 7c 0f 85 a7 00 00 00 53
appserverclient[15677]: segfault at 38 ip 00007f3f8b65ef74 sp 00007ffcedb5b178 error 4
Is this problem known?
Kind regards
after update my ubuntu to 22.04 i cant connect to any server. I can start the 2XClient, but when i double click a connection, the client shuts down. I use the latest version 18.3.1 (build 22907)
I get the following message in syslog:
2XClient[15647]: segfault at 38 ip 00007fb6fe900f74 sp 00007ffed0fd1688 error 4 in libc.so.6[7fb6fe891000+195000]
Code: 14 00 e8 ff 1e fa ff 48 8d 0d e8 98 14 00 ba 53 02 00 00 48 8d 35 2a 16 14 00 48 8d 3d 4e 16 14 00 e8 e0 1e fa ff f3 0f 1e fa <8b> 47 10 89 c2 81 e2 7f 01 00 00 90 83 e0 7c 0f 85 a7 00 00 00 53
appserverclient[15677]: segfault at 38 ip 00007f3f8b65ef74 sp 00007ffcedb5b178 error 4
Is this problem known?
Kind regards