RichardS20
Bit poster
I have a camera in my notebook and one in the large screen. Block camera and Take photo both need to allow me to choose which camera to use.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...are you referring to an inbuilt camera in an external monitor?and one in the large screen
Thanks for your suggestion. It'll be reviewed by the management and implemented depending on the level of requirability.Yes. Choose between camera in laptop and camera in external monitor (24" Apple Cinema Display).
Thank you for your suggestion. It will be forwarded to the management.I have a USB WebCam connected to my system (iMac 27 inch, Late 2012). When I select Parallels Toolbox 'Camera' feature and then 'Take Photo', it activates my built-in camera but unfortunately does not provide an option to switch to another connected camera. Would this be a feature that you could possibly include in a future version of Parallels Toolbox?