Sentinel/Hardlock USB Dongle key VS Parallels 12.1

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by GiordanoS, Feb 13, 2017.

1. GiordanoS

GiordanoS Member

Hi,
    I have a problem with Sentinel- Hardlock dongle key on Parallels 12.
    Paralleles detects the dongle key in the devices list but when I restart the Window VM the dongle is not connect anymore.
    The same happen when the VM goes to sleep mode: when I wake up the VM, the dongle key is checked in the "Rapid USB menu" but the Windows VM cannot see it on Device Manager...

The only things that works is unplug and plug again the dongle while the VM is running...
    or go in the top right corner in the USB Fast Menu and deselect and select again the dongle key...

I have tried a lot of things, from update the Sentinel HASP driver to make the permanent association in the USB Preferences of the VM...

Another strange things is that when I plug the Dongle key, Parallels recognize two devices instead of one: in the USB Rapid menu I can see, for example, Sentinel and Sentinel #1...

In any case I have tried both and nothing changed: I must deselect an select again the dongle from the Rapid USB menu every time the VM is booted or wake up from sleep mode...

Any help?

2. GiordanoS

GiordanoS Member

3. GiordanoS

GiordanoS Member

4. JacekA

JacekA Junior Member

I have this same with Windows 10 and Parallels 13.