Hello all...
I have our corporate network and a separate DSL line in my office. I would like the Mac to use the DSL line via Wi-Fi so I can get to personal email, etc., but use the corporate ethernet for Parallels for the speed and easier access to our corporate network. How would I go about this? Is there a way to configure the Mac to only use Wi-Fi, while setting Parallels to use Bridged networking tied to ethernet?
TIA,
Greg
I have our corporate network and a separate DSL line in my office. I would like the Mac to use the DSL line via Wi-Fi so I can get to personal email, etc., but use the corporate ethernet for Parallels for the speed and easier access to our corporate network. How would I go about this? Is there a way to configure the Mac to only use Wi-Fi, while setting Parallels to use Bridged networking tied to ethernet?
TIA,
Greg