Z Zack Bit poster Jul 9, 2008 #1 Hi, I've a little problem with Parallels for Mac (Build 5584). I've Excel 2007 and when open few files, Excel open only one window for all. How can I open a singular file in a separate window? Thanks for all and sorry for my english ; )
Hi, I've a little problem with Parallels for Mac (Build 5584). I've Excel 2007 and when open few files, Excel open only one window for all. How can I open a singular file in a separate window? Thanks for all and sorry for my english ; )
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Jul 9, 2008 #2 Tools>Options>General> Ignore other applications with this selected if you open a file from Excel it will be in the same "instance" of Excel ,however, if you open a file by double clicking in the file folder a new "instance" of Excel will open.
Tools>Options>General> Ignore other applications with this selected if you open a file from Excel it will be in the same "instance" of Excel ,however, if you open a file by double clicking in the file folder a new "instance" of Excel will open.