Hello,
I'm trying to set the display resolution of Windows XP running in Parallels Desktop on my Macbook Pro to 1280x960.
However, as the Macbook LCD only supports resolutions up to 1440x900, I'm not able to set the desired resolution in fullscreen mode.
I'm therefore trying to set the resolution in OS-window mode.
This works for like 1 second, but then the XP screen is automatically resized to the actual visible window.
I want Windows XP to keep the resolution set (like 1280x960) and Parallels to have scrollbars instead of automatically resize the XP screen resolution, but I cannot find any way to set this, even though I remember to have seen Parallels just behaving like that.
Any help appreciated!
I'm trying to set the display resolution of Windows XP running in Parallels Desktop on my Macbook Pro to 1280x960.
However, as the Macbook LCD only supports resolutions up to 1440x900, I'm not able to set the desired resolution in fullscreen mode.
I'm therefore trying to set the resolution in OS-window mode.
This works for like 1 second, but then the XP screen is automatically resized to the actual visible window.
I want Windows XP to keep the resolution set (like 1280x960) and Parallels to have scrollbars instead of automatically resize the XP screen resolution, but I cannot find any way to set this, even though I remember to have seen Parallels just behaving like that.
Any help appreciated!