ITinfrastructure
Bit poster
My host os is Mac OS 10.8.2 and my guest os running in the vm is Mac OS 10.8.2 as well. I use Parallels Desktop for Mac 8.0.18354.
My only shared folder in the guest os is "Desktop" from the host os. There is about 50GB of free disk space on the hard drive of the host os but in the guest os it always shows only 4.29 GB of free disk space in the shared folder. If I want to copy a single file from the guest os to the host os that is larger than 4.29 GB it gets denied because apparently there is not enough free disk space available.
I connected a external hard drive to the host os and shared a folder to the guest os. The external hard drive has 900 GB of free disk space. In the guest os the behavior is the same. It gets displayed as 4.29 GB of free disk space available.
Anyone any ideas or similar issues? Any solutions?
Thanks for your help! I really appreciate all the work of you helpers here!
My only shared folder in the guest os is "Desktop" from the host os. There is about 50GB of free disk space on the hard drive of the host os but in the guest os it always shows only 4.29 GB of free disk space in the shared folder. If I want to copy a single file from the guest os to the host os that is larger than 4.29 GB it gets denied because apparently there is not enough free disk space available.
I connected a external hard drive to the host os and shared a folder to the guest os. The external hard drive has 900 GB of free disk space. In the guest os the behavior is the same. It gets displayed as 4.29 GB of free disk space available.
Anyone any ideas or similar issues? Any solutions?
Thanks for your help! I really appreciate all the work of you helpers here!