Hi,
I've got a 3G modem stick from Vodafone in the UK and it's really useful for accessing the internet on the move. I can access the internet from my Mac at speeds sometimes faster than my home broadband.
However, when I'm running Parallels, it doesn't register the network at all. In Windows XP it says "This connection has limited or no connectivity". I've tried Shared and Bridged networking but neither of them work. I've tried going into the Internet Sharing in the Mac Preferences, but that only gives me the option of sharing it over the Airport or the Ethernet.
I've got Mac OS 10.5.7 and Parallels 4.0.3844.
Thanks in advance,
Denis
PS I also have the same problems as many others about prl_vm_app eating up at least 40% of the CPU even when nothing's really happening in Windows. I'm very fed up about this. I've tried most of the fixes suggested with much luck.
I've got a 3G modem stick from Vodafone in the UK and it's really useful for accessing the internet on the move. I can access the internet from my Mac at speeds sometimes faster than my home broadband.
However, when I'm running Parallels, it doesn't register the network at all. In Windows XP it says "This connection has limited or no connectivity". I've tried Shared and Bridged networking but neither of them work. I've tried going into the Internet Sharing in the Mac Preferences, but that only gives me the option of sharing it over the Airport or the Ethernet.
I've got Mac OS 10.5.7 and Parallels 4.0.3844.
Thanks in advance,
Denis
PS I also have the same problems as many others about prl_vm_app eating up at least 40% of the CPU even when nothing's really happening in Windows. I'm very fed up about this. I've tried most of the fixes suggested with much luck.