John Kiska
Bit poster
I purchased the upgrade to PD8 but I'm reluctant to install it. I'm currently running PD7 on my iMac with OS 10.6.8 using a Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 VM. On the VM I'm running a critical business software package which has no Mac version, so I cannot afford to have problems with my VM. Is anyone having issues with PD8 using the same setup, i.e. OS 10.6.8 using a Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 VM? I do not want to upgrade and then start having problems. I do keep full backups, but I also don't want the hassles of having to downgrade back to PD7 either.
One or the reasons I'm reluctant to install is what I read in the following thread:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=262544
Does anyone know it the sound problem has been resolved?
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
One or the reasons I'm reluctant to install is what I read in the following thread:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=262544
Does anyone know it the sound problem has been resolved?
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!