Hi, I've just updated to the 3810 build of Parallels 4. No change in performance but I was looking forward to using Silent Start as I use Coherence mode almost all the time.
The problem is that I can't find any settings related to it and when I kick of a virtual machine, either by double clicking on a file that spawns a windows app or by clicking on a docked windows application, the start-up box still appears just as it did under the previous build.
Is there something wrong or am I just missing the point?
Thanks and regards, Mark
The problem is that I can't find any settings related to it and when I kick of a virtual machine, either by double clicking on a file that spawns a windows app or by clicking on a docked windows application, the start-up box still appears just as it did under the previous build.
Is there something wrong or am I just missing the point?
Thanks and regards, Mark