SIP disable to Run Parallel ? Is there update coming to overcome this issue?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JaroslawK, Jun 20, 2018.

1. JaroslawK

JaroslawK Bit poster

I am running Mas OS 10.13.4 (High Sierra) on iMac 2017.
    I just bought the last update of Parallels DeskTop 13, got the key, launched the dmg and installation program, then got the message asking to open security preferences to authorize loading Parallels' system components. So far, so good!
    BUT, if I click on the Athorize button of the Security windows of Apple system preferences nothing happen even if I unlock the window to allow modifications!

I don't feel comfortable to use mac with SIP disable - Will you be doing proper update to your software to avoid this problem ?? Because when I put SIP back in place as it should it Parallel does not work ? Can you let me know as this - Working on Computer with SIP OFF - defeats purpose of Secured systems specially with current Hacking Environment - Software cost loads of monies and does not really works 100% secure??
    Thanks

Jarek

2. ALAPP

ALAPP Bit poster

Same issue with paralles 14 and high sierra, only way parallels starts is by disabling SIP from everything I attempted.